Teacher resources for self-guided visits
This resource is designed for teachers to use when guiding their students through Te Papa.
The resource integrates the New Zealand curriculum with the Te Papa experience and is suitable for students of all levels.
Each of the objects selected for this resource has supporting information that includes:
- curriculum links
- possible topics for discussion
- links to further information
- suggestions for topics the objects can support
- suggestions for the amount of time spent at each object
- background information
- material about related taonga (treasures) in Te Papa.
Family trails for younger children can be found in the Kids section.
Booking your self-guided visit
Bookings are required. By booking your visit it helps us give you better service and enables us to provide you with more information about Te Papa.