Multimedia Made Easy for Curators - fully booked
28 February 2014
Toitū Otago Settlers Museum, 31 Queens Garden
$20 per person, pay on the day
Please note this workshop is now fully booked.
This National Services Te Paerangi workshop provides an opportunity for those who are working in museums and art galleries to learn about multimedia tools for sharing their research and knowledge.
This will cover:
This hands-on workshop is an opportunity to learn more about:
- Podcasting: create short video/audio clips
- Making simple videos for sharing
- Platforms for publishing
- Copyright issues
Who will I meet?
- Ashley E. Remer is a freelance exhibition developer. She has spent over 15 years in the museum field and is the founder and head girl of Girl Museum, a completely virtual museum.
- You will also meet other museum personnel in your region – a great networking opportunity!
Who is it for?
- This is an introductory level workshop primarily for curators and others working in museums and art galleries who are interested in how to share their research and knowledge through multimedia tools.
How do I sign up?
- Please note this workshop is now fully booked. You can add your name to the waiting list by clicking the registration button below
- If you have any questions, please contact National Services Te Paerangi - email@example.com or freephone: 0508 NSTP HELP (0508 678 743)
- The cost of this workshop is $20 to be paid on the day .
What else do I need to know?
- Bring a pen and paper to take notes
- If you have access to a smartphone or recording device, please bring it to the workshop
- Bring your lunch (morning & afternoon tea will be provided)
Please be aware that your photo may be taken during the workshop, and photos may be used for National Services Te Paerangi purposes