Learn more about St John Ambulance and the services they offer to your community. These services include:
- St John Youth, New Zealand’s leading youth programme for young people from 6 to 18 years.
- St John Caring Caller, a free telephone friendship service that puts people in touch regularly with someone who cares about them.
- First aid training courses for individuals, groups and businesses.
- First aid care at community events.
- Medical alarms, which give access to 24-hour emergency care.
- First aid kits and supplies, which can be ordered online.
Visit the St John Ambulance website