5 day flexi-pass - $60
5 days of parking for $60. That's only $12 per day!
This offer is for 5 days of parking, between 7am and 7pm, Monday to Friday (subject to availability). The flexi-pass is valid for 31 days.
How the discount parking works
Purchase your flexi-pass
- Go to the Automatic Pay Station.
- The flexi-pass is displayed on the main screen on the inside pay machine, and under 'Product Selection' on the outside pay machine. Simply select 'Flexi-pass' to purhcase it.
- Insert payment (cash, eftpos, or credit card).
Use your flexi-pass
- Collect a normal parking ticket at the main gate when you enter.
- When leaving, go directly to the exit. Insert your normal parking ticket first - the non-discounted fee will be displayed.
- Insert your flexi-pass. The fee will be zeroed and the number of uses left on your flexi-pass will be displayed.
- If you have problems inserting your flexi-pass, wait a few seconds and try again. If you still have problems, press the 'Cancel' button and insert your parking ticket again.
- Make sure you pause briefly before inserting your parking ticket and flexi-pass.
- Please take care of your flexi-pass. Do not wet, fold, rip, or mark it.
Conditions of use
Conditions and period of validity
- The discount rate is valid for a set period starting from the purchase date.
- The discount is for individual days of parking, not a continuous period - that is, 5 days' discount is for 5 separate days of parking, arriving and leaving between 7am and 7pm each day.
- Parking outside the Monday to Friday 7am to 7pm period is charged at normal public rates.
- These discounts are not available on public holidays. Normal public rates apply on these days.
- The flexi-pass allows for a set number of uses within a specified time. When you have reached the number of uses, the pass becomes invalid. It also becomes invalid on the expiry date.
Refunds, lost tickets, terms, and conditions of car parking
- You can pay additional fees by cash, eftpos or credit card at the pay machines or by credit card at the exit.
- No refunds or discounts will be given for parking for short periods or for any unused credit remaining on the flexi-pass.
- The user takes full responsibility for ensuring that the flexi-pass is not damaged or lost.
- Users of the flexi-pass are subject to the terms and conditions of using Te Papa's car park.
- Read our parking terms and conditions.
Availability of the specials
- Te Papa reserves the right to cancel or change these specials without notice.
- The availability of these specials is limited by the availability of parking spaces.
Please see Parking at Te Papa for daily parking rates.