This is part of an all-day, two-part programme that will include self-visit guided exploration of the Wonderland exhibition, followed by a two hour digital technologies creative programme in Hīnātore | Learning Lab.
- learn about story-boarding
- use stop motion animation tools
- learn how green screen film-making works
- work collaboratively to create their own mini-movie
- take the movie they make back to school or home.
Allow for 60-90 min to self-guide through the Wonderland exhibition. The time slots for your self-guided Wonderland session will be in the morning only, but dependent on availability. We will do our best to accommodate your preferred time slot, but cannot guarantee this. Your movie-making magic programme will be in the afternoon from 12:30pm-2:30pm, and children will draw on their Wonderland experience for inspiration.
The combined price of $10 is for entry into the exhibition, and the education programme.