Invertebrates: You spineless things! – primary education visitTe Aitanga-a-Pepeke – he toronga kura tuatahi
Investigate the spineless world of invertebrates – from wētā to colossal squid. Available Term 2 , 2017.
- Learning areas and strands Science – Living World; Nature of Science
- Education type Education visit
- Duration 60 minutes
- Suitable for Year levels 1–8
- Next available Term 2 , 2017
- Cost $6.50 per student (teachers and parent helpers go free)
The education programme
Guided by our educators, your primary school students will:
go on a treasure hunt to uncover the variety of incredible invertebrates found in AotearoaAotearoa New Zealand
investigate insect features.
To make a booking or discuss your visit options contact:
Phone: (04) 381 7443