Tell Me a Picture – primary education visit
Pick apart the hidden stories in our art works and exercise your imagination. Available 2017.
- Learning areas and strands The Arts – Understanding the Arts in Context; Developing Practical Knowledge; Developing Ideas; Communicating and Interpreting.
- Education type Education visit
- Duration 90 minutes
- Suitable for Year levels 1–8
- Next available 2017
- Cost $6.50 per student (teachers and parent helpers go free)
The education programme
Guided by our educators, your primary school students will explore Ngā Toi | Arts Te Papa and:
- enjoy and interpret the tales told by paintings in our art collection
- create stories of their own inspired by the art works they’ve seen.
Phone: (04) 381 7443