Unique New Zealand – secondary education visitAotearoa Motuhake – he toronga kura tuarua
Find out why so many of our incredible plants and animals are unique to AotearoaAotearoa New Zealand – and why some species became so weird and wonderful.
- Learning areas and strands Science – Living World; Planet Earth and Beyond
- Duration 60 minutes
- Suitable for Year levels 9–10
- Next available Term 3 - 2016
- Cost $6.50 per student (teachers and parent helpers go free)
The education programme
Guided by our educators, your secondary school students will:
- discover Aotearoa’sAotearoa’s New Zealand’s unique flora and fauna
- learn about our diverse ecosystems, and how native species have adapted to their environments
- explore the significance of Aotearoa’sAotearoa’s New Zealand’s long isolation from the rest of the world – especially from land mammals.
To make a booking or discuss your visit options contact:
Phone: (04) 381 7443