Bug Lab learning resourceRauemi ako taiwhanga pepeke
Delve deeper into the genius of bugs and how they are inspiring human innovations.
- Learning areas and strands Science, Technology, English, Learning Languages , Mathematics, The Arts, and Statistics
- Education type Education resource
- Suitable for Years 3–8
Use this resource to empower your cross-curricular investigation of insects, spiders, and their relatives.
The resource includes:
- background information about the Bug Lab exhibition and bio-inspiration
- activities that explore major themes of the exhibition such as:
- the amazing adaptive genius of bugs
- how bugs are inspiring humans to create innovative technology
- how humans and bugs live together
- bug-inspired debate topics
- useful web resources.