Visual language teaching resourceKōrero ā-whakaahua
- Education type Education resource
- Suitable for Year levels 1-8
Choose from 16 creative activities designed to help students engage with art and develop their visual language skills.
One picture is worth a thousand words. But which words? This comprehensive resource is packed full of ideas for cross-curricular learning.
The resource includes:
- 16 lesson activities to help students read art works and create their own
- support resources, including art work prints, question cards, and a mood dial
- a case study on how students helped to create a kids’ audio guide for Ngā Toi │ Arts Te Papa
- tips on how to make a kids’ art gallery and develop a visual language enquiry unit.