Current programme: Kōanga - Spring
Spring is in the air! Come and explore this wonderful season with us at StoryPlace through self-guided play, storytelling, and songs.
This programme runs until Friday 7 December 2018.
Where: Our Host will meet you outside StoryPlace, Level 2. Please arrive promptly to avoid disappointment – unfortunately we can't accept late arrivals.
- Preschooler: $2
- Adult: $2
- Baby under 12 months: Free, but requires a ticket
- Group booking (maximum of 25 people): $45.
Time: Monday–Friday, year-round (excluding public holidays), 10:30am, 11:30am, 1:30pm
Duration: 45 minutes
Prams and pushchairs
Prams and pushchairs are not permitted inside StoryPlace due to space restrictions.
You can park your pram or pushchair in our free stroller park, just outside StoryPlace, for the duration of the session.
Scooters, bikes, and tricycles
Scooters, bikes, and tricycles are not permitted inside the museum.For health and safety reasons we are unable to accept prams, pushchairs, scooters, bikes, or tricycles in Coat and Bag check-in.
We do provide a free storage area outside Te Papa for scooters and bikes, and we loan out padlocks at Coat and Bag which you can use to lock up your scooter.
StoryPlace tickets – Terms and Conditions
Terms and conditions for StoryPlace tickets:
- Your ticket(s) will be emailed to you after purchase. When you arrive for your session, please bring a printed copy of the email or present it on your smart device.
- StoryPlace sessions will start at the scheduled time. If you are late, you will not be refunded.
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable. Refunds will be provided for a group booking if cancellation is made within 2 working days of the scheduled start time.
- Children must be accompanied and adequately supervised by a ticketed adult at all times.
- In the event that multiple copies of the ticket are presented, Te Papa may refuse entry to all ticket holders.
For enquiries regarding StoryPlace tickets, please contact StoryPlace@tepapa.govt.nz.