Visiting Te Papa at the Red | Whero setting
When visiting us, we need you to:
- Be fully vaccinated and show your My Vaccine Pass unless you are under 12 years and 3 months old. We accept both digital and printed vaccine passes. We are not able to accept international vaccine passes.
- Wear a face mask unless you are under 12. You legally must wear a face covering while inside the museum.
- Scan in using the NZ COVID Tracer app or sign a contact-tracing form at the entry desk.
- Sanitise. Dispensers are located throughout the museum, and we’re also cleaning continually.
- Follow Covid-19 health measures. Stay home if you’re sick, cover coughs with your elbow, and wash your hands regularly.
Please note: You will need to present your My Vaccine Pass and scan in again if you exit the museum and re-enter.
The Level 1 Cafe and Espresso, Level 4 are open at the Red | Whero setting. All customers will be seated on arrival, and we are only able to accept cashless payments at this time.
Destination Mars is running, but with reduced capacity, at the Red | Whero setting.
We are unable to deliver education visits at the Red | Whero setting.
Guided tours are not operating at the Red | Whero setting.
Guided tours at the Red | Whero setting
StoryPlace is closed at the Red | Whero setting.
Te Papa Stores
Te Papa Stores are open at the Red | Whero setting. We are only able to accept cashless payments at this time.
Events at Te Papa can go ahead at the Red | Whero setting, but with restrictions.
Te Papa Venues at the Red | Whero setting
If you have any questions regarding Te Papa and the Covid-19 protection framework, please contact email@example.com.