Aotearoa Plastic Pollution Alliance, in collaboration with Te Papa, invite you to a free expert panel discussion about the extent and nature of plastic pollution in Aotearoa, and the best individual, business, and policy solutions we can adopt.
- Dr Trisia Farrelly (Senior Lecturer, School of People, Environment and Planning, Massey University)
- Jacqui Forbes (Kaihautū Matua, General Manager at Para Kore)
- Dr Olga Pantos (Research Scientist in the Water and Biowaste Group at the Institute of Environmental Science and Research)
- Camden Howitt (Co-Founder and Coastlines Lead of Sustainable Coastlines)
- The panel will be chaired by Hannah Blumhardt (The Rubbish Trip and New Zealand Product Stewardship Council).
APPA is a collaborative forum of researchers, educators, scientists, industry, and conservationists working to mitigate and prevent plastic-related pollution in Aotearoa and Oceania.
Their aim is to engage with policymakers, industry, and the public, including tangata whenua and Pasifika leaders, to advocate for, and develop, solutions to prevent plastic pollution while best managing what’s already in the environment.
More information about APPA