How do you tell stories with art, games, toys and taonga? How do you weave digital tools into your curriculum? Do you want to capture your local stories and share them in new and exciting ways? Would you like to get hands on with robots, stop motion animation, 3D design and Augmented Reality?
Explore integrating technology and literacy through digital storytelling inspired by the collections and exhibitions of Otago Museum. Share your own experiences of success and challenges using digital technology in your classroom.
Come to this fun, hands-on workshop where we will:
- share experiences of success and challenges using digital technology in the classroom
- discuss authentic contexts for integrating digital tools into the curriculum
- explore storytelling opportunities in the museum
- prioritise hands-on experience using these tools
- unpack how using these tools meets DT|HM progress outcomes
Morning tea and lunch will be provided.