How do you tell stories with art, games, toys and taonga? How do you weave digital tools into your curriculum? Do you want to capture your local stories and share them in new and exciting ways? Would you like to get hands on with robots, stop motion animation, 3D design and Augmented Reality?
Come to this workshop where we will:
- share our knowledge about the best digital tools for exploring digital stories and literacy
- share experiences of success and challenges using digital technology in the classroom
- discuss authentic contexts for integrating digital tools into the curriculum
- prioritise hands-on experience being creative with these tools
- unpack how using these tools meets DT|HM progress outcomes
Morning tea and lunch will be provided.