App smashing is blending multiple digital processes together, just like creating a multimedia art masterpiece. We will explore the creative potential of using multiple, free digital tools as an approach to an integrated curriculum.
There will be one 30 minute episode each week, highlighting just some of the possibilities available with a specific pair of digital tools. Over the course of this series, we will look at a total of seven different apps.
You are welcome to try smashing the apps before the webinar for your own fun and amusement.
Links to our introductory webinars and videos are available for you to get acquainted with the basics.
Explore this collection of 2-3 minute videos of our favourite 5 digital tools.
This series will jump into the deep end so you can play with all the toys.
- 27th October: Introduction to App Smashing
- 3rd November: Clapmotion & OBS
- 10th November: OBS & PixlrX
- 17th November: PixlrX & Scratch
- 24th November: Scratch & Tinkercad
- 1st November: Tinkercad & SculptGL
- 8th December: Sketchfab & The Internet
If you like getting stuck in and giving it a go, this is the series for you.