About the programme
Guided by our educators, your early childhood group will:
- explore Bush City looking at different ferns and plants and their amazing abilities
- learn about what makes Aotearoa New Zealand flora so unique
- learn names and ways of identifying different flora
- get up close and handle some of Te Papa’s handling objects – bugs and bones!
- go on a dinosaur dig and learn about how fossils help us understand about ancient times
Book this programme if your tamarikitamariki children :
- have an interest in science
- are exploring animals and insects
- are exploring the natural environment
- enjoy outdoor exploration activities
- are interested in dinosaurs and fossils.
To make a booking or discuss your visit options contact an Education Coordinator.
Phone: (04) 381 7443