Explore Te Papa’s stunning exhibition, Gallipoli: The scale of our war and use digital technologies to create and share your own perspectives on Gallipoli.
- Learning areas and strands Social Sciences, History, Technology, English
- Education type Education visit
- Duration 2 hours
- Suitable for Years 3–13
- Next available Term 1, 2017
- Cost $6.50 per student (teachers and parent helpers go free)
Learners explore Gallipoli: The scale of our war and use digital technologies to create their own perspectives on Gallipoli based on their experience of the exhibition.
- Exhibition tour and Hīnātore hands-on session.
Guided by our educators, learners will:
- experience Gallipoli: The scale of our war
- create different viewpoints of Gallipoli based on character perspectives
- capture and share their perspectives of Gallipoli using immersive and connective technologies
- compare their digital creations and discuss different perspectives.