Explore the magical and unleash your creativity using immersive virtual reality (VR) and augmented reality (AR) to make art works inspired by Te Papa’s Art Collection.
Work with our educators to select from the following activities to complement your classroom programme:
- browse Te Papa’s Art Collection online and select inspiring works
- use online tools and a green screen to re-imagine themselves within these portraits
- draw quick fire portraits on windows
- sketch still life portraits on devices
- create Virtual Reality artworks using tilt brush
- combine multiple image sources to create out of this world scenarios and portraits
- share and discuss their art works with others.
Please note, an educator will be in touch with you prior to your visit to understand how we can best tailor this program to suit your class and their learning needs.