Expert Knowledge Exchange
He whakawhitiwhiti mātauranga
Host an expert to enhance your organisation’s knowledge base.
Your resident expert will support the development of your organisation’s staff and volunteers. This could be though intensive one-on-one advice, workshops, or other knowledge-sharing methods.
To be eligible to apply to the Expert Knowledge Exchange, you must:
- be a museum, art gallery, or iwiiwi tribal organisation
- have clearly defined objectives for the knowledge exchange which must be able to be met within a one to five day time frame
- be able to provide evidence supporting your need for expert advice
- be able and prepared to assist with some expenses. This might include low cost or free accommodation, travel expenses, or money towards the expert’s meals
- be able and prepared to complete a full report within 10 days of the exchange completion.
How to apply
Application deadline: Open-ended
Download and fill in the form below. You can post or email it to us – see the document for details.
Planning and reporting
The project plan and reporting template will help to guide your project. A full report must be submitted within 10 days of the exchange completion.
Contact National Services Te Paerangi for more information about the Expert Knowledge Exchange.
Phone: 0508 678 743