Your resident expert will support the development of your organisation’s staff and volunteers. This could be though intensive one-on-one advice, workshops, or other knowledge-sharing methods.
To be eligible to apply to the Expert Knowledge Exchange, you must:
- be a museum, art gallery, or iwiiwi tribal organisation
- have clearly defined objectives for the knowledge exchange which must be able to be met within a one to five day time frame
- be able to provide evidence supporting your need for expert advice
- be able and prepared to assist with some expenses. This might include low cost or free accommodation, travel expenses, or money towards the expert’s meals
- be able and prepared to complete a full report within 10 days of the exchange completion.
How to apply
Application deadline: Open-ended
Download and fill in the form below. You can post or email it to us – see the document for details.
Planning and reporting
The project plan and reporting template will help to guide your project. A full report must be submitted within 10 days of the exchange completion.
Contact National Services Te Paerangi for more information about the Expert Knowledge Exchange.
Phone: 0508 678 743