Sessions must begin at or around 9am, Monday–Friday, before the museum opens to the public. Booking at least two weeks in advance is essential.
You will need a computer with a webcam and microphone. We recommend nominating one student to sit near the microphone to communicate questions.
Maximum group size: ~30 students (one class).
Choose from one of the following programmes:
- Te Paewai | The Horizon: Pacific Navigation and Voyaging – Pacific exploration, navigation, and waka
- Te Taiao Explorer – Learn about the unique natural environment of Aotearoa New Zealand
- Tangata o le Moana: The Story of Pacific People in New Zealand – Explore an exhibition about the unique cultures of the Pacific
- Gallipoli: The Scale of our War – Connect with the stories and impacts of the Gallipoli campaign on people from Aotearoa New Zealand
- Art Explorer – Discover the diversity of artworks and ideas on display in Toi Art
- Arrivals – Discover the motivation for travel to Aotearoa New Zealand and discuss the ‘push’ and ‘pull’ factors that result in the multicultural society we see today.